Sweepstakes runs from August 1, 2010 and concludes on August 27, 2010. Eligibility is limited. See restrictions below. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Campus Talk/What’s Happening Publications, Inc. and the prize provider is Universal Orlando®.
TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. Winners must be 18 years of age or older as of
August 1, 2010.
PRIZES: One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing of all timely, eligible entries received. Ten (10) Secondary prizes will be awarded. The drawing will be held on August 29th or at a reasonable time thereafter.
One (1) Grand Prize Consumer Package for four (4) persons to Universal Orlando Resort. The Grand Prize Package has a Fair Market Value (FMV) of $516.00 and will include and is limited to the following:
1. Hotel accommodations, room and tax only, for up to four (4) people in a maximum of one (1) room at a hotel selected by UO for one (1) night. Hotel accommodations do not include meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip.
2. Four (4) 1-Day/2-Park Universal Orlando tickets valid for admission to Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks through September 30, 2010.
3. One (1) Universal Orlando general parking pass valid through September 30, 2010.
Ten (10) Secondary Prize Packages for two (2) to Universal Orlando Resort. Each Secondary Prize Package has a fair market value of $232.00 and will include and is limited to the following:
1. Two (2) 1-Day/2-Park Universal Orlando tickets valid for admission to Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks through September 30, 2010.
2. One (1) Universal Orlando general parking pass valid through September 30, 2010.
All winners must be 18 years of age or older. If the Grand Prize winner is between 18 & 21 years of age, he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least 21 years of age in order to check in to the hotel. Minor traveling companion(s) (if any) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Travel must be completed no later than September 30, 2010. Blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Grand Prize Winner travel arrangements must be made a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to winner travel and are subject to availability. Hotel stay, theme park, and hard ticket dates may not be changed after scheduling, acceptance, and confirmation by Universal Orlando. All elements of the Grand Prize package must be used, redeemed, fulfilled, booked and/or confirmed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to fulfill any portion of the prize during the time period specified, winner forfeits the entire prize package. Grand Prize winner and guests must travel at the same time. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages, including theme park tickets, will remain the property of Universal Orlando and may not be used as sales or trade incentive for employees of the Sponsor, and may not be sold, exchanged or otherwise transferred by winner, nor used by the Sponsor, its agencies or clients. All tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. Some special events may be separately ticketed. Universal Orlando reserves the right to change the name of all tickets. All tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at either of the theme parks, such as Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights® and Rock The Universe, or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues such as Hard Rock Live® and the Blue Man Group show.Share this Post[?]